Hi Jim,

My UDF is currently so simple that I'm not sure you need it (or want it).

It basically just rounds a timestamp value with ISO 8601 periods
asRoundTimestamp(timestampvalue,'PT10M').

I would be more than happy to contribute to your project rather than
building our own :).

Is the repo public?

Regards,
 -Stefan