Hi Jim,

I have made those changes and I'm wondering if you can runs this be using
the two .jar files that the "mvn package" places in the target directory?

I have tried to have Drill pick those up but the error now is:

Error: SYSTEM ERROR: UnsupportedOperationException
Fragment 0:0
[Error Id: da589dd4-4cfd-4659-8b93-219074ab8c72 on localhost:31010]
(state=,code=0)

It seems to indicate that it's picking up the functions but that they can
not be run.

Regards,
 - Stefán