From: Abdel Hakim Deneche [mailto:adene...@maprtech.com]
Sent: Donnerstag, 30. Juli 2015 16:56
To: user
Subject: Re: coversion to parquet from TSV files (CTAS) fails

This is Drill's way of saying that something went wrong and we are probably
leaking memory. Generally you would get an error message describing what went
wrong and not the "memory leak" error message, so I don't know what happened
here.

Can you take a look at the logs if there are any errors prior to this error ?
You can use the error Id displayed along the error message (
0deb0877-cc1d-4de6-b564-302666213488) to jump to exact position in the log
where this error was reported, and look prior to it if you see if there are any
other errors.

--

Abdelhakim Deneche

Software Engineer