If you set up your data in directories like the log data in the
Querying Directories example on
http://drill.apache.org/docs/querying-directories, which uses WHERE
dir0='2013' LIMIT 10 in the query, and you are having intermittent
Table Not Found results, look for hidden files in the directory you
are querying. The files must be compatible--they must have comparable
data types and columns in the same order. Hidden files that do not
have comparable data types can cause a Table Not Found error.
Kristine Hahn
Sr. Technical Writer
415-497-8107 @krishahn skype:krishahn