Hi,

I have some json files that I want to transform to parquet.

We have been doing this without any issues but this time around I get this
exception:

Error: SYSTEM ERROR: IllegalStateException: Failure while reading vector.
Expected vector class of org.apache.drill.exec.vector.NullableVarCharVector
but was holding vector class org.apache.drill.exec.vector.complex.MapVector.

Fragment 2:0

[Error Id: 86501e92-5319-4540-9cf3-9a1aede4554b on localhost:31010]
(state=,code=0)

Adding verbosity adds no additional information regarding the
source/row/column that triggers this reaction.

I have successfully executed "select * from <same-directory>" and that has
run perfectly. For me this means that the issue is CTAS related.

I'm running a fresh build from master to execute this.

Any ideas/pointers?

Regards,
  -Stefán