Drill on MapR has the features you're describing:
http://doc.mapr.com/display/MapR/Configuring+Web+Console+and+REST+API+Security
.
The differences between the open source and MapR versions are listed on
http://doc.mapr.com/display/components/Drill+1.2.0+Release+Notes.

The web security feature was designed to be included in the open source
version and is now be reviewed for inclusion:

Kristine Hahn
Sr. Technical Writer
415-497-8107 @krishahn skype:krishahn