So my question on the double escape, is there no way to handle that so the
user can use single escaped regex? I know many folks who use big data
platform to test large complex regexes for things like security appliances,
and having to convert the regex seems like a lot of work if you consider
every user has to do that.  If there was a way to do it in Drill, that
would save countless people hours and save many mistakes.