Hi John,

Sorry I didn't get back to you (I thought I did).

No, I don't need the plan, I just wanted to confirm what was taking most of
the time and you already confirmed it's the planning.

Can you open a JIRA for this ? this may be a known issue, but I'm not sure.

Thanks

Abdelhakim Deneche

Software Engineer

  <http://www.mapr.com/>