“… when creating this connection, as part of the connection properties (JDBC,
C++ Client), the application passes the end user’s identity (e.g. username) …”

I had written the change user as a session option as part of the enhancement
only, where you’ve pointed out a better way. I addressed your comments on the
doc.

Thank you,
Sudheesh