If the time is all spent in planning, that won't have much impact as query
planning is not distributed.

It sounds like we may be taking a while to plan queries against Mongo when
there are a large number of collections. Can you open a JIRA that we can
take a look at?

--
Jacques Nadeau
CTO and Co-Founder, Dremio