Thanks Aditya,

Where do I set the "org.apache.drill.exec.store.hbase.HBaseRecordReader"
parameter? I set it under the drill-override.conf file and restarted Drill but
I do not see this appear in the log.

My drill-override.conf looks something like this (I abbreviated the file):

drill.exec: {
  cluster-id: "drillbits1"
  rpc: {
    user: {