I am messing about with refining my XML parser for Apache Drill,  and I would
like to make a simple cmd-line interface towards the XML parser i built (which
is not dependent on any Drill code, but used by Drill in my plugin), in the
same jar, by providing a simple main making it possible to test-run the parser
individually from Apache Drill. In order to do this I need to make the module
jar built from Apache Drill runnable which seems to be very easy to achieve but
I can not get it to take effect.

How to achieve this with the Drill project pom’s? Trying all kinds of
combinations (based on my limited Maven understanding), but it seems that I am
not able to add a manifest file with main class for a module.

Any ideas appreciated.

Regards,
Magnus