Hi,

I there anyone here that provides professional service for Drill?

We are trying to optimize our system in order to speed up smaller queries
and aiming for sub second response times when dealing with a < 100 million
records from Parquet.

We are, for example, looking at profiles where EXTERNAL_SORT is taking
twice the time of all other operations.

So we are looking for someone that can help us:

   - Review our configuration & setup
   - Interpret the profiling information and suggest actions
   - Review our queries and suggest optimization changes
   - Review our parquet structure/sizes and suggest improvements

Any takers?

Regards,
 -Stefán