I have the restriction to not configure it via web console, so is there a
way to configure them on the terminal?
Cause in embed mode, i only create the files on the /tmp/ directory via
terminal, also on the drill-override.conf file i use another path for the
plugins (with sys.store.provider.local.path)

Thanks.