Hello
      I am facing some problem while using drill. I have also posted
earlier my problem one by one, but didn't get any proper solution for that.
This time again i am posting my problem.

1) Join Query Problem (for details check in April 16  with *subject*:-
Regarding
Join Query Problem)

2) Multiple Column having same name & same data type problem (for details
check in April 16 *Subject*:- Multiple Column having same name & same data
type problem)

3) Authentication in Window Operating System (for details check in April 16
*SUBJECT*:- Regarding Drill Authentication)

I hope  this time i get some proper solution from Drill.

  Thanks & Regards
  *Sanjiv Kumar*