Hi,

I just followed the instruction on the Apache Drill documentation to connect to
S3.

When the S3 plugin is disable, I could query the employee.json file

But once I enable the S3 plugin and added my bucket to the connection, whatever
query i sent, I got an error saying that my access and secret key does not
exist in the record. Also, I downloaded the amazon aws cli with the same access
and secret key, and I am able to connect to s3 and do some simple operation/

I have been trying to solve this bug for two days and no progress. What
actually went wrong in this case?