Thanks Parth.
 As I stated in, there are no other jobs running in the cluster when this
happens.  I do have queueing enabled, however, with no other jobs running,
why would any single job sit in the ENQUEUED state for 30 seconds?  This
seems to be an issue or am I missing something?

I would really like to use queueing as this is a multi-tenant cluster, so I
don't want to remove it all together.

John