Unfortunately, the issue is underlying libraries tendancy to extract native
libraries into tmp. For most individual libraries, there are system
properties you can set to change but there is no global option. I'm
guessing that you might have one more after this one: Snappy. For Snappy,
the info for changing the extraction location is here:

https://github.com/xerial/snappy-java/blob/master/src/main/java/org/xerial/snappy/SnappyLoader.java

Hopefully, someone from MapR can answer the question for the MapR library.

--
Jacques Nadeau
CTO and Co-Founder, Dremio