Ramya,

The MapR Drill 1.8 package has not been released yet. The latest MapR Drill
Sandbox is Drill 1.6 on MapR 5.1.

Which is available from here
http://maprdocs.mapr.com/home/Drill/Installing-the-Apache-Dri_27689260.html
<http://maprdocs.mapr.com/home/Drill/Installing-the-Apache-Dri_27689260.html>

Once the MapR Drill 1.8 packaging is released you can upgrade to Drill 1.8 on
the Sandbox or see if a newer version is available with Drill 1.8 on it.

Do you need Drill 1.8 now or is 1.6 sufficient in the short term?

--Andries