1. ACL is access control list. For example, my drillbit.sh has the
following ACL:

-rwxr-xr-x 1 mapr root  6537 Sep 26 11:46 drillbit.sh

It's owned by user "mapr" and can be executed by anyone. You can use the
following command to change it's ACL:

[root@perfnode166 bin]# chmod 700 drillbit.sh
[root@perfnode166 bin]# ls -l drillbit.sh
-rwx------ 1 mapr root 6537 Sep 26 11:46 drillbit.sh

Now only user "mapr" or any user belongs to "root" group can run it. You
should google to find more information.

2. You should set your java.library.path to include the directory where you
installed your JPAM