Hi,

I configured my drillbit to support PAM Authentication (which works). But If I
start drillbit using my local user account (e.g. chris) only this account is
able to login (all other attempts result in a "invalid username/password"
response). So I have to start drill like this: "sudo ./bin/drillbit.sh start",
but then all users are just "normal" accounts without admin-privileges. So I
tried to login to the local shell using "sudo ./bin/drill-localhost" with
various password/username combinations but I am not able to gain admin rights
to change the admin account settings (using alter system set
`security.admin.users`='admin1,admin2,...';).

So how should I start drill? Using sudo or without?
How can I access my local drillbit using sqlline with full admin-rights?

Regards
Christian HB