Hi,

I’d like to use Apache Drill to feed a QlikSense application from a MongoDB
database.

I’m not very sure about how should I manage list type attributes.

I have a MongoDB collection containing entities like this example, where a
“response” contains a list of “docs”, and each doc has a list of “files”

response = {   '_id': ObjectId('12346e41234b0dbfe5f5b4d38'),

    'creationDate': '2016-11-02T17:33:58+01:00',

    'docs': [   {   'files': [   {

                                     'content': '...',

                                     'name': None,

                                     'type': 't1'},

                                 {

                                     'content': '...',

                                     'name': None,

                                     'type': 't31'},

                                 {

                                     'content': '...',

                                     'name': 'ORIGINAL',

                                     'type': 'tX'}],

                    'requestId': 39},

                {   'files': [   {

                                     'content': '...',

                                     'name': None,

                                     'type': 'tG'},

                                 {

                                     'content': '...',

                                     'name': None,

                                     'type': 'tX'}],

                    'requestId': None}],

    'entityCode': '360',

    'entityType': '13',

    'messageType': 'msgZ',

    'processId': 'ID00000000001294',

    'registryCode': '00015',

    'registryType': '2',

    'returnCode': '200',

    'returnDescription': None}

It could be great if this entities could be offered to QlikSense as if it
were different tables:

Is it possible to configure Apache Drill on this way?

I know that it is possible using MongoDB BI Connector.  But this connector
is an enterprise feature only.

https://docs.mongodb.com/bi-connector/master/schema-configuration/#arrays

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,