Drill core & supporting devs: 1.10.0 release is incredibly timely,
helpful & ++gd.

It's faster (I'll benchmark at some point), appears (I'll measure at
some point) to be more memory-efficient and many of the fixes came
just in time for an annual project that uses data I had to spend time
re-formatting last year to get imported into Drill, saving me oodles
of time.

Thank you for your combined time & effort. It's greatly appreciated!