That's totally possible. The ErrorIds are stored on the drillbit machines
right? Our logging is configured incorrectly at the moment so I can't find
the error. Will fix that and report back.

If I limit to 100,000 rows the query consistently works. If I limit to 1M
rows then the query consistently disconnects. If I CTAS on 1M rows then it
works, so it does appear to be an issue only when returning results to the
client. I don't know if there is some value between 100k and 1M for which
it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. Is that useful to know? I can do
a little binary searching on values if that would help.

Wes