Hi, We have installed drill in embedded mode on our Linux server to query some
of our csv files and produce json data via rest api(8047) to our web
application. When I run the command "./drill-embedded" the drill service
started and the rest api service is getting connected and all looks good. But
once I close the drill shell or if my putty session expired then the drill
service is also getting killed.. so our application losses the json data.
Is there a way to keep the drill(embedded) service running in the background
all the time(like a web server)? So that we can query on port 8047 any time.
Pls let me know any information regarding the same. At the moment we are in
critical situation.

Thanks
Selvarajan