I assume you looked at the basic Hive Storage plugin configuration already.
http://drill.apache.org/docs/hive-storage-plugin/

Also see this link for Hive Authorization
http://drill.apache.org/docs/configuring-user-impersonation-with-hive-authorization/

You will need to enable user authentication and impersonation for Drill as well.
http://drill.apache.org/docs/securing-drill/

--Andries

On 7/6/17, 7:36 AM, "Sunil Kumar Thimmapuram" <sunil.thimmapu...@gmail.com>