Hi,
    When I query kudu throught drill ,I got an exception :
NonRecoverableException: Invalid scan stop key: Error decoding composite key
component 'metric': Missing separator after composite key string component.
My create kudu table code as follow:

ColumnSchema host = new ColumnSchema.ColumnSchemaBuilder("host",
Type.STRING).key(true).build();
ColumnSchema metric = new ColumnSchema.ColumnSchemaBuilder("metric",
Type.STRING).key(true).build();
ColumnSchema timestamp = new ColumnSchema.ColumnSchemaBuilder("timestamp",
Type.UNIXTIME_MICROS).key(true).build();
ColumnSchema value = new ColumnSchema.ColumnSchemaBuilder("value",
Type.DOUBLE).build();
Schema schema = new Schema(ImmutableList.of(host, metric, timestamp, value));

CreateTableOptions tableBuilder = new CreateTableOptions();
tableBuilder.setRangePartitionColumns(ImmutableList.of("timestamp"));
tableBuilder.setNumReplicas(1);

PartialRow split = schema.newPartialRow();
split.addLong("timestamp", 10);
tableBuilder.addSplitRow(split);

tableBuilder.addHashPartitions(ImmutableList.of("host", "metric"), 2);

String tableName = "testPruning";
client.createTable(tableName, schema, tableBuilder);
When I query "select * from kudu.testPruning"  in drill, I got this exception:
"NonRecoverableException: Invalid scan stop key: Error decoding composite key
component 'metric': Missing separator after composite key string component."

Thank you for your reply.