Here is the reference mail for the release candidate of Drill 1.11.0

-----Original Message-----
From: Arina Yelchiyeva [mailto:arina.yelchiy...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2017 3:36 AM
To: d...@drill.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] Release Apache Drill 1.11.0 - rc0

Hi all,

I'd like to propose the first release candidate (rc0) of Apache Drill, version
1.11.0.

The release candidate covers a total of 126 resolved JIRAs [1]. Thanks to
everyone who contributed to this release.

The tarball artifacts are hosted at [2] and the maven artifacts are hosted at
[3].

This release candidate is based on commit
4220fb2fffbc81883df3e5fea575fa0a584852b3 located at [4].

The vote ends at 1:00 PM UTC (5:00 AM PT), July 28, 2017.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

Here's my vote: +1 (non-binding)