Thanks John, all. I think this discussion thread is important. As a community
member, I learn so much by reading these threads.

Since you work in cyber security research, are there specific things we should
think about from a security standpoint for Drill?

I know that we have a REST API and I am sure there are web apps being built
around it. Are there vulnerabilities that we need to be aware of? How can we
advise users about this?

Thoughts?

Best,
Saurabh