Hi Yun,

Drill is designed to query large datasets. There is no specific limit on
the size, it works well even when data is in hundreds of GBs.

DATA_READ ERROR has something to do with the data in your file. The data in
some of the columns may not be consistent with the datatype.
Please refer to this link for one such example -
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/40217328/apache-drill-mysql-and-data-read-error-failure-while-attempting-to-read-from

Thanks,
Prasad