Hi Timothy,
Thanks for the help!
Yes you are right I could see below error message in the logs
Where can I set the rpc time out as I couldnt find the rpc timeout config
in when login through web console -> Options
Could you please help me pointing it ?

2017-11-03 04:48:30,413 [BitServer-4] INFO
o.a.drill.exec.work.foreman.Foreman - Failure while trying communicate
query result to initiating client. This would happen if a client is
disconnected before response notice can be sent.
org.apache.drill.exec.rpc.RpcException: Failure sending message.
        at org.apache.drill.exec.rpc.RpcBus.send(RpcBus.java:124)
[drill-rpc-1.10.0.jar:1.10.0]
        at
org.apache.drill.exec.rpc.user.UserServer$BitToUserConnection.sendResult(UserServer.java:199)
[drill-java-exec-1.10.0.jar:1.10.0]
        at
org.apache.drill.exec.work.foreman.Foreman$ForemanResult.close(Foreman.java:868)
[drill-java-exec-1.10.0.jar:1.10.0]
        at
org.apache.drill.exec.work.foreman.Foreman.moveToState(Foreman.java:1001)
[drill-java-exec-1.10.0.jar:1.10.0]
        at
org.apache.drill.exec.work.foreman.Foreman.access$2600(Foreman.java:116)
[drill-java-exec-1.10.0.jar:1.10.0]
        at
org.apache.drill.exec.work.foreman.Foreman$StateSwitch.processEvent(Foreman.java:1027)
[drill-java-exec-1.10.0.jar:1.10.0]
        at
org.apache.drill.exec.work.foreman.Foreman$StateSwitch.processEvent(Foreman.java:1020)
[drill-java-exec-1.10.0.jar:1.10.0]
        at
org.apache.drill.common.EventProcessor.processEvents(EventProcessor.java:107)
[drill-common-1.10.0.jar:1.10.0]
        at
org.apache.drill.common.EventProcessor.sendEvent(EventProcessor.java:65)
[drill-common-1.10.0.jar:1.10.0]
        at
org.apache.drill.exec.work.foreman.Foreman$StateSwitch.addEvent(Foreman.java:1022)
[drill-java-exec-1.10.0.jar:1.10.0]
        at
org.apache.drill.exec.work.foreman.Foreman.addToEventQueue(Foreman.java:1040)
[drill-java-exec-1.10.0.jar:1.10.0]
        at
org.apache.drill.exec.work.foreman.QueryManager.nodeComplete(QueryManager.java:506)
[drill-java-exec-1.10.0.jar:1.10.0]

Thanks,
Divya