The code looks good. To keep things simple you can call *reset
`option_name`* for all options which you change during the session. (that
way you need not be concerned with the default value)

So, your finally block will look like -
    finally{
        st.executeQuery("RESET `store.format`");
    }

On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 12:25 AM, Rahul Raj <rahul....@option3consulting.com