Thanks Kunal for clarifying...
I am still learning the things, so as per my first project I am trying to
create a successful connection.
I will work on the optimization in the second phase.
Thanks for your valuable tips, let me try to create the hive connection
through JDBC then.
I suppose I need to put the hive jdbc drivers in the 3rd party directory,
please let me know if you have the list of the drivers or jar I need to put
in the 3rd party directory.

Thanks
Asim