Try to connect to drillbit directly on port 31010 (if the drillbit config is
the default ports), before trying zookeeper connections.

--Andries

On 5/10/18, 4:52 AM, "Peter Edike" <peter.ed...@interswitchgroup.com> wrote:

    The error I am getting occurs whilst I am trying to configure a DSN in the
ODBC Admin. I am unable to do a connection test successfully;

    The version of ODBC Driver I am using is : MapR_Drill 1.3
    My version of Drill is also: 1.12

    Kind Regards

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Andries Engelbrecht <aengelbre...@mapr.com>
    Sent: Wednesday, May 9, 2018 9:09 PM
    To: user@drill.apache.org
    Subject: Re: Handhsake Error

    You stated you can connect with Drill Explorer on the client system, can
you also configure a DSN in the ODBC admin and do a connection test
successfully?
    You mentioned you used the No Authentication option to connect to Drill?
What version of the ODBC driver are you using? Also which version of Drill?

    I assume you are running Windows?

    On Tableau are you using the Generic ODBC data source or the Apache Drill
data source to connect to Drill? Try both and see if either works. The Apache
Drill data source connection can only support No and Basic (user/pass
authentication).

    --Andries