Sure.

I pretty much followed this link:
https://drill.apache.org/docs/installing-drill-on-windows/

1. I downloaded java jdk: jdk-8u171-windows-x64.exe from
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk8-downloads-2133151.html
2. after installed java jdk, I created an environment variable JAVA_HOME
and assigned its value as the directory of the jdk (C:\Program
Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_171).
3. I added C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_171 to the PATH environment
variable.
4. I downloaded Apache Drill from
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.lua?filename=drill/drill-1.13.0/apache-drill-1.13.0.tar.gz&action=download
5. then unzipped its content to C drive (C:\)
6. then under bin folder, I issued the command sqlline.bat -u
"jdbc:drill:zk=local"

That is all and it generated the error message in original email.

Thanks.