Hi Divya,

You can create a custom PAM profile to allow that and place that in /etc/pam.d/
location. Configure Drill to use that pam-profile by using below parameter in
drill-override.conf.

drill.exec.security.user.auth.pam_profiles: ["sudo", "login", "customProfile"]

Basically in your PAM profile you will have a condition such that if
authentication using either of OS user / LDAP user is successful then that's a
sufficient condition. You can learn more about different parameters of the
configuration file from [1].

Example: Something like below for auth module:

auth    sufficient      pam_unix.so nullok_secure
auth    required      pam_ldap.so use_first_pass

[1]: http://www.linux-pam.org/Linux-PAM-html/sag-configuration-file.html

P.S. Please consult your security administrator for correct configuration based
on your environment.

Thanks,
Sorabh