Sir Givre!

I confess I hadn't (thought it might be a bit niche) but I can drop a Jira q
abt it to see if the team is interested in it. We (i.e. Rapid7) have a few more
UDFs coming over the next few weeks (hoping for a Drill 1.14.0 release with an
updated/non-acient guava JAR before doing so) as well, most of which are
"cyber-oriented", so may be of interest for you especially.

I've got a PR coming to enable Cmd-Enter (Meta-Enter, I guess in non-Mac-speak)
for query submissions on the web admin query page so I cld bundle both
together, too.

-Bob