Is anyone else getting libprotobuf messages/errors when using the MapR ODBC
drivers (maprdrill-1.3.16.1049-1.x86_64.rpm / MapR_Drill_1.3.dmg via
http://package.mapr.com/tools/MapR-ODBC/MapR_Drill/MapRDrill_odbc_v1.3.16.1049/)?

Trying to see if it's just me before I bug the dev list (tho I know they watch
here, too).

Queries seem to work fine but messages similar to:

    [libprotobuf ERROR google/protobuf/message_lite.cc:123] Can't parse message
    of type "exec.user.GetServerMetaResp" because it is missing required
fields:
    server_meta.convert_support[18].to ...

are spewed en masse.

I haven't been able to test under Windows but the same behaviour happens on
both macOS and Ubuntu Xenial.

When I revert back to 1.13.0 the messages do not appear.

DRILL-6300 & DRILL-6627 both touched the protobuf bits, so I'm wondering if
this could be related to those changes.

-Bob