Hello, I downloaded Drill over the weekend, and I love it.

Problem: $ string token in a key.

Question: How can I get Drill to not trip on the $ string token when it sees it
inside the keyname?

Error Message
Error: DATA_READ ERROR: Failure while reading ExtendedJSON typed value.
Expected a VALUE_NUMBER_INT but received a token of type VALUE_STRING

Solution is to remove $ string token from key
sed -i 's/\$key/key/g' <file>

Once I do the above, Drill can now query it.  I have no control over source.  I
have TBs of this streaming NDJSON I'd love to sort through with Drill.  I can
do this if I can solve this.  Please help.

Thanks,
John