Even I was in that assumption but when I installed Drill-1.14 on embedded
mode on Windows I don't see the Kafka Plugin
You can view the screenshot here  <https://imgur.com/a/4KJve9O>
Even I have Drill -1.10 in cluster which also doesn't show up the Kafka
Plugin .
Am I missing something ? As Kafka Plugin is one of the Default plugin which
shows up after Drill installation ?

Thanks,
Divya