Hey Divha,

That's usually seen when the underlying FS cannot recognize the session
user when creating the schema tree. For example if impersonation is enabled
and no user is passed, Drill tries to use an "anonymous" user. I've seen
that in case of MapR-FS, that it cannot use such a user to proceed with
accessing the filesystem.

Can you try if (1) username is passed when launching your client such as
Sqlline, (2), the user (with same UID) exists on all nodes on the cluster.