Hi

We have Apache Drill and Zookeeper running in Kubernetes cluster. We are using
Drill to fetch data from S3 storage. We are using the S3 plugin for this. We
are able to successfully fetch the data but it’s taking way too long. The data
size is not more than 2GB. What can we do to improve the performance? Would
appreciate any help or pointers for the same.

Thanks
Jyotsana

This message may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you
are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately and delete
this message. See
http://www.blackrock.com/corporate/en-us/compliance/email-disclaimers<http://www.blackrock.com/corporate/compliance/email-disclaimers>
 for further information.  Please refer to
http://www.blackrock.com/corporate/en-us/compliance/privacy-policy<http://www.blackrock.com/corporate/compliance/privacy-policy>
 for more information about BlackRock’s Privacy Policy.
For a list of BlackRock's office addresses worldwide, see
http://www.blackrock.com/corporate/about-us/contacts-locations.

© 2018 BlackRock, Inc. All rights reserved.