Thanks, Aman!  Updated the report.
I went too far with 2019, luckily the meet up will be much earlier :)

=====

 - Drill is a Schema-free SQL Query Engine for Hadoop, NoSQL and Cloud
Storage.

## Issues:
 - There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.

## Activity:
 - Since the last board report, Drill has released version 1.14.0,
   including the following enhancements:
- Drill in a Docker container
- Image metadata format plugin
- Upgrade to Calcite 1.16.0
- Kafka plugin push down support
- Phonetic and String functions
- Enhanced decimal data support
- Spill to disk for the Hash Join support
- CGROUPs resource management support
 - There were active discussions about schema provision in Drill.
   Based on these discussions two projects are currently evolving:
   Drill metastore and schema provision in the file and in a query.
 - Apache Drill book has been written by two PMC members (Charles and Paul).
 - Drill developer meet up will be held on November 14, 2018.
   The following areas are going to be discussed:
- Storage plugins
- Schema discovery & Evolution
- Metadata Management
- Resource management
- Integration with Apache Arrow

## Health report:
 - The project is healthy. Development activity
   as reflected in the pull requests and JIRAs is good.
 - Activity on the dev and user mailing lists are stable.
 - Three committers and three new PMC member were added in the last period.

## PMC changes:

 - Currently 23 PMC members.
 - New PMC members:
    - Boaz Ben-Zvi was added to the PMC on Fri Aug 17 2018
    - Charles Givre was added to the PMC on Mon Sep 03 2018
    - Vova Vysotskyi was added to the PMC on Fri Aug 24 2018

## Committer base changes:

 - Currently 48 committers.
 - New commmitters:
    - Chunhui Shi was added as a committer on Thu Sep 27 2018
    - Gautam Parai was added as a committer on Mon Oct 22 2018
    - Weijie Tong was added as a committer on Fri Aug 31 2018

## Releases:

 - 1.14.0 was released on Sat Aug 04 2018

## Mailing list activity:

 - d...@drill.apache.org:
    - 427 subscribers (down -6 in the last 3 months):

 - iss...@drill.apache.org:
    - 18 subscribers (down -1 in the last 3 months):

 - user@drill.apache.org:
    - 597 subscribers (down -6 in the last 3 months):

## JIRA activity: