Q abt the RC (and eventual full release): Does
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-5509 mean that the ODBC
drivers will need to be updated to avoid warning messages (and
potential result set errors) as the was the case with a previous
release or is this purely (as I read the ticket) a "make maven less
unhappy" and no underlying formats are changing? If it does mean the
ODBC drivers need changing, any chance there's a way to ensure the
provider of those syncs it closer to release than the last time?