Hello all,
I've written some UDFs and Format plugins for Drill and I'm interested in
tackling a storage plugin.  One of my regrets from the Drill book was that we
didn't get into this topic.  For those of you who have written one, my hat's
off to you. I wanted to ask if there are any resources or tutorials available
that you found particularly helpful?  I'm having a little trouble figuring out
what all the pieces do and how they fit together.

Does anyone have any ideas about storage plugins should be implemented?
Personally I'd really like to see one for ElasticSearch,
Best,
-- C