Hi Prabhakar,

Depending on how you perform encryption, you may be able to treat it similar to
compression. Drill handles compression (zip, gzip, etc.) via an extra layer of
functionality on top of any format plugin. That means, rather than writing a
new JSON file reader, you write a new compression plugin (which will actually
do decryption). I have not added one of these, but I'll poke around to see if I
can find some pointers.

On the other hand, if encryption is part of the access protocol (such as S3),
then you can configure it via the S3 client.

Can you describe a bit more how you encrypt your files and what is needed to
decrypt?

Thanks,
- Paul

    On Saturday, April 11, 2020, 10:39:15 PM PDT, Prabhakar Bhosaale