HI Charles,
I have never contributed to any open source community before this. Also I
am not expert on JAVA but willing to contribute for sure. Please let me
know in what capacity i can be helpful here.

Also, I would like to know if there any efforts going on to identify
primary support for Apache drill and what is its future in case there is no
primary supporter? My organization is planning to build some tools using
drill and this news will definitely impact the same. thx

Regards
Prabhakar