I'm running Apache Drill (1.18 master branch) in a docker with data stored
in Parquet files on S3.
When I run queries, even the most simple ones such as:

select name from `parquet/data/data.parquet` limit 1

The "Planning" time is 0.7-1.5 sec while the "Execution" is only 0.112 sec.
These proportions are maintained even if I run the same query multiple
times in a row.
Since I'm trying to minimize query times to a minimum, I was wondering if
such planning times (compared to execution) make sense and is there any way
to reduce it? (some plan caching mechanism)
Thanks,
  Avner