Hi,
I'm using Drill 1.18 (master) docker and trying to configure its memory
after getting out of heap memory errors:
"RESOURCE ERROR: There is not enough heap memory to run this query using
the web interface."
The docker is serving remote clients through the REST API.
The queries are simple selects over tiny parquet files that are stored in
S3.
It is running on in 16GB container, configured with a heap of 8GB, and 8GB
direct memory.
I tried to use:
  exec.queue.enable=true
  exec.queue.large=1
  exec.queue.small=1

and verified it was configured correctly, but I still see queries running
concurrently.
In addition, the "drill.queries.enqueued" counter remains zero.
Is this mechanism supported in drill-embedded?

In addition, it seems there is some memory leak, since after a while even
with no query running for a while, running a single tiny query still gives
the same error.
Any insight would be highly appreciated :)
Thanks,
  Avner