Hi Faraz,

The short answer is, "yes, but you have to write some code." Drill can
process any tabular data, but needs a reader (a "storage plugin") to
convert from the API's data format to Drill's value vector format. The good
news is that, for most formats, readers already exist. Your file appears to
be CSV: Drill provides a CSV reader. What Drill does not provide is a
storage plugin to read CSV from a REST call. It should be easy to create
one: just start with (or better, modify) the REST storage plugin. Instead
of creating a JSON decoder for the data, create a CSV decoder.

If you choose to go this route, we can give you pointers for how to
proceed. Alternatively, you can use a script to download the data to a
local file, then use the existing CSV reader to query the data. Not
elegant, but may be fine if you do the query infrequently.

- Paul